If you are a brat, I'm punishing you by not letting you read my post. Leave. Now!
Here is a blog that is worth inspecting. Your tax dollars hard at work in the public school system, my friends. That is all I have to say.
Here's something I didn't know: this Monday is the beginning of vegetarian week. I hadn't heard that anyplace else.
In other news, the Democrats are back at the Capitol. I don't really know much about the issue, but they certainly caused a big enough ruckus. I also wonder if they have some kind of connections with Holiday Inn. How about I arrange a boycott of Holiday Inn as a leftist hotel chain? That might be interesting!
Finally, while I knew the Spurs would win, I didn't know they would do it in such style! I'm truly happy for them, and for me as a fan. However, the Kings and the Mavs have to go to a Game 7. That should be fun to watch.
Have a nice weekend, everyone. I am at the library at the moment. I have more notes that I wrote down earlier to blog, but I left them at home. In all probability, I will post them tomorrow. (BTW, no need to worry, Angele: I wasn't sure if you'd call, so I slept in.)
No comments:
Post a Comment