Sorry for the short absence in blogs. On Thursday when I got on, the domain was down, and then of course yesterday I didn't use the 'net. I guess I don't have all that much to say. I'm feeling particularly sanguine, though. I'm in one of those moods where you can't really imagine yourself being unhappy for any prolonged period of time. In fact, I'm usually not unhappy for any prolonged period. Hehe, I'll stop disgusting you for now and just tell you what's new.
What's new from Thursday is that I did some schoolwork, though not enough. Well, when you're months behind, what will ever be enough? I don't remember much else from Thursday of note.
Yesterday, I did more work. I'm really having trouble getting a book analysis done. I don't know what's wrong with me. I got accepted to another school nearby, St. Edward's University. They offered me a little over half the tuition in scholarships, which is good. I'm still waiting to hear from Christendom and TAC. I'm really praying for some major scholarships from Christendom, because right now that looks like it makes the most sense. I know TAC doesn't give merit scholarships, and with the $23,000 tuition for this year, I'm thinking I'll probably need some kind of miracle.
If a miracle does occur, one might be my winning money from this quiz thing. I took the state quiz yesterday but it was mostly guessing on my part. If God guides my guesses, though, I'll get $1000 and move on to the national competition. That would be surreal. It would be miraculous, in fact.
I also went swimming yesterday, actually mostly playing water polo. It was good fun, but I forgot how much I hate having to wash my swimsuit, goggles, etc. after swimming. That is no fun at all.
Well, I don't really have much else to say, except that I might not get on tomorrow either, because I have places to go and things to do! :&)
No comments:
Post a Comment