I am pleased to announce that I have been accepted to Ave Maria College in Florida.
In other, less significant news, yesterday we did indeed have some delicious pancakes. In fact, to bore/shock you, here is the complete list of what I ate to celebrate Shrove Tuesday: For breakfast, a stack of three pancakes with butter and real maple syrup; for a mid-morning snack, half a bar of chocolate; for lunch, a salad, two liberal portions of real mashed potatoes, a small helping of corn, two small tacos with rajas and slices of sharp cheddar cheese, and one large orange; for a small dessert, two cherry cordials; for an afternoon snack, three slices of toast with liberal amounts of butter and cinnamon-sugar on each; for a pre-dinner snack, a lot of popcorn and a bowl of cereal with milk; for dinner, a small helping of torteloni, a small salad, and some more mashed potatoes; and for dessert, a pancake with maple syrup. Today, I fast.
Well, I am glad that I got into Ave Maria, although I am not really surprised that I did. In any case, it's a relieving thought to know that I won't be stuck going somewhere like Our Lady of the Lake University. At the very least, I can go to the Sunshine State! Oh, don't forget to take my poll! I am still far from sure which to pick.
I miss being online. It's so strange...I feel a pull to get on at almost every time of day. It's diminishing, though. I also feel that it's better this way. The real-life world has more possibilities than the online world, after all. You look out, Angele, before you know it I'm going to be ahead of you! ;&)
I wrote the above post on pencil and paper, before typing it up on blogger. My dad is going to put a computer in my room solely for schoolwork. That will help, because I get writer's cramp so easily, especially when I'm writing something important.
No comments:
Post a Comment