September 20, 2002

Something I Heard on NPR Today: Well, I'd just woken up and as I sat shivering in the living room, I listened to the radio. I don't remember much. There was a piece about restoring old LAPD crime photos and things. I went on NPR.org and looked at them, since that's one thing radio doesn't really have: images.

A Song to Which I Listened: "Moonlight in Vermont"

Sissi's Foibles: I had to wax my legs today. I did a very bad job. Mary put on her site that Chesterton once said something about how love was being able to stand one's husband's hairy legs. Perhaps that's true. But in my case, love will be my husband being able to stand my hairy legs! (Sorry, Walker, I know this topic offends your sensibilities.)

I have a swim meet tomorrow. I hope I do well. After I get back, I'll get online and update and do stuff, maybe. Today was rather uneventful. I have a stomachache, a little. After dinner, I cooked pancakes for tomorrow, since we have to get up really early for the meet. Mom made brownies for tomorrow, and tofusalad.

No comments:


Colorado