August 29, 2002

Something I Heard on NPR Today: Some British reporter lady is going to testify in the international war crimes court against that Slobadan Milosevich (you know who I mean, and frankly, I'm too lazy to look up the correct spelling). Another British reporter lady reported on the bad conditions in Zimbabwe after some kind of political occurance, which I didn't catch.

A Song to Which I Listened: "Miami"...They deleted the Counting Crows song I heard yesterday! That must have been some sort of mixup. I liked that one better, though.

Sissi's Foibles: Sissi was happy to be going somewhere; Sissi was going to the business expo. Sissi laughed at nothing in particular. Sissi shrieked awfully, just for fun!

I swam fairly hard today, but it's tedious always to recount my practice. I must say I feel very strong and...virile (definition 2). :) Anyway, I got candy at the business expo, along with a haircomb and a nail file. I always feel kind of silly just going around and getting stuff there, so I didn't get that much. Choir practice, which had been rescheduled from tomorrow night to tonight due to the Church fiesta, was cancelled. I ate pasta and salad for dinner, with a waffle for dessert! Don't let me forget to abstain from dairy and eggs tomorrow; I forgot last week.

Sometimes I feel a little too conscious of my own body. I sometimes wonder if that's a bad thing, to be so body-conscious. I look at myself in the mirror entirely too much, I think. I should look more at my hands. My hands are in a sad state, I find. They're dry on the backs, and somewhat calloused on the palms. Lotion could cure them, if I would apply myself...apply the lotion, that is.

I'm going downhill on this blog, so I'd better end it. Goodbye, and may your hair never tangle as mine does!

No comments:


Colorado