She's right! Well, minus the expletives, anyway. I have decided, btw, that I like all genres of music. I used to say I like everything but r&b, rap and country (which is only three anyway) but I do actually like some country songs, and even some r&b and rap now. Therefore, I am diverse in my musical taste! Unlike my sister, who SAYS she likes all kinds of music but we who know know that she only likes that pop/rock stuff they play on her favorite radio stations. o_O She cannot stand our favorite jazz and alternative music (hey, it's good stuff). World beat or classical is bound to produce a grimace. :) She hates when I write about her online, but she can't do a thing about it, can she? Who can resist Dolly Parton? I won't pretend country is my favorite thing ever, but I like the songs that sound classic and poignant, not like that whiny "new country" stuff they play on KASE 101. Bluegrass is nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment