Here I am again! Here is the latest with me: I have gotten my braces off, only to have them replaced by an annoying, speech-impeding retainer; today I got a small filling; my new goal (spit if the mood strikes you) is to make my midsection as small as Halle Berry's; I have been feeling lazy and stressed about school; and I organized my clothes, getting rid of some. That's just miscellaneous, really. I have missed chatting with my online friends, but I haven't been feeling up to much chatting lately. I don't know. It's strange to be guided by one's feelings, perhaps not entirely pleasant. I have a ton of schoolwork left--I'm still not done with 2nd quarter Physics. Sad to say, I'll need an extension on that one, and may have to forego high school chemistry entirely. I can always read a book about it, I suppose. I'm reading a book about geometry, Euclid's Window; it's excellent bathroom reading.
Yesterday, I went swimming. Today, I'm going to do some workout tapes. We're also going to Mass tonight, for the Assumption of Our Blessed Mother.
Here is Joe's Blog...much nicer than mine, I daresay, because he is more "into" writing than I am. I write because I can; he writes because he wants to.
Because of my long absence, at the moment I'm being inundated with IMs, so I'll have to cut this one short. Later!
No comments:
Post a Comment