I feel forced to blog, as if I have to blog something before I get too tired to do anything. I spent all day at the lake, and I'm exhausted from it. I'm sunburned too, which is icky. I'll go put some aloe vera on in a second. I really don't think the sun is a good thing for me. As far as this site, I was hoping to blog that I had updated it, but I'm not done with the updates I'm working on yet. Look for them sometime in the near future. So let me try to say something deep, profound, or at least random...
The best shampoos are those which leave the scent (a good scent of course) of the shampoo in the hair the longest. The shampoo I use now (ThermaSilk) lasted until about 2:00 pm, and I showered last night at 9:30 pm, so that's pretty good, especially when you consider I was swimming in a nasty old manmade lake. However, my old one, Jhirmack, was better. It's too hard to find now, so we don't use it anymore. The best conditioners are those which detangle your hair with the least effort on your part. I've found that the Aussie brand detangler works really well (thanks to Marie for recommending it), so I always ask my mom to buy it. This is not advertising those brands at all; I was just thinking about the whole thing. When I get my tagboard up, you can put in your thoughts about it. :&)
No comments:
Post a Comment