August 19, 2001

What I've been working on lately is real life stuff: I'm helping my dad move his stuff into his new office in the barn, which is now finished. This office (room) is dusty, so I had to vacuum it. I hate having to work on a Sunday, but there's not really much I can do about it. I feel a little helpless about my life, which is pathetic. I hate when people are defeatists, so I don't know why I'm turning into one myself. Anyway, so I've been offline most of the day, since we were reconfiguring the connections and rewiring some things. Now, I have my precious Internet back, though. I've still not got my tagboard the way I want it to be, and my about me page isn't ready yet either. Oh well...you'll see them when you see them. Isn't that prophetic?

No comments:


Colorado