August 15, 2003

Our "dance party" ended up being a bust. Ah well, not everything can work out perfectly. I still had a fun time. I feel like I've been very superficial lately, though. It will be good to go to Mass tomorrow. My brain takes a vacation when I don't necessarily want it to, it seems. All it wants to do is play, when I should be serious about things. There are very serious matters ahead. School, work, my entire life...I have to get these things in order and organized. I'm not organized; that's a problem. My priorities get all jumbled up. I'm too old to be told what to do, so I need to tell myself and make myself do what I'm supposed to be doing. I need to work these last few days, while I still can! I should be trying to milk as much money out of this job as I can, instead of playing on my webcam. But at the same time...it is still summer and I am still a girl. Yes, I'm just a girl. Very profound insights from me at 12:30 a.m. Well, tomorrow is another day. Perhaps I can get enough sleep to make it a productive one.

P.S. You can't stop me smiling!

No comments:


Colorado