August 05, 2003

It is 5:20 p.m. and we are still at the office, in Stafford, TX. I suppose I shouldn't say exactly where I am, but I know no one, except maybe Dave, reads this so it's all good. I am ready to go get some dinner, but my dad thinks that table tennis is a better idea. Who am I to argue? I am just a minion. A minion of Visual Studio.NET! Someone save me! No, I am cool. Offices are not cool. They make me all oooogly. I might get to see Wendy tomorrow, though, and in fact I think I shall. I have to call her when we get to the hotel. I wonder if we will ever leave this refrigerated prison. It's not really a bad place, as offices go. The people are nice. They have network connections, which is certainly good for me. Or are they? My mood ring has turned green again. It's been blue most of the time, because I think it is sensitive to temperature change and it gets blue when it is warmer. It was warm (and so was I) when we went to lunch. Coming back to work was like being transported to the arctic. I don't know how I'm going to survive winter in the east. I've never been to the east! This is really rambly and dull, but my brain must rest. Actually, I haven't been working very hard. I had a stressful presentation almost first thing, at around 10, but after that was over with there wasn't much to do. I worked on the layout of the Meter Config report. I really shouldn't say what I'm working on as you might guess company secrets. I won't tell you which company it is, in that case. If you were clever and creepy, you might figure it out. I don't care if you do. I want to go home. I want to eat dinner. However, I'm not really hungry, I just want to skedaddle. On that note, bye!

No comments:


Colorado