July 15, 2003

I'm done! I'm really, truly, fully, and completely done with school! And you are the first to know, not my parents. Of course, they knew I was close. In fact, they knew I must finish today, as they sent the check to college. I'm really done. I'm really going to go. It hasn't sunk in yet, really. I am so tired, too. I only got three and a half hours of sleep last night. I know, it's ridiculous. I'm not going to do it again either. I am going to be VIRTUOUS! I'm going to do things right. I got my course registration letter today, and it, along with my completed physics, is going out in the mail tomorrow. I think I will do a lot of things tomorrow! Tomorrow is my first day of summer, in a way. I will go running early in the morning. I will mail out graduation announcements as well, so my relatives can know that I'm no longer a high school student! I will install Linux on the PC in my room to see how it works. I will go to the library and check out a huge stack of books to read. I will plan. Most of all, I will pray. Speaking of prayer, thanks so much to all of you who prayed for me, especially Angele. I know I couldn't have done it without your help and intercessions.

Here is something to amuse you: ill-advised photo-comic.

No comments:


Colorado