June 21, 2003
I now see what Mike meant when he said that fourth quarter religion covered a lot. It really does! Not only that, but it really helped me to see and understand things that I had previously grasped only imperfectly and generally. It put my life into the proper perspective that I'd been seeking. Isn't that I kind of sad that I can say honestly, "Seton religion changed my life." Well, perhaps not sad but...awesome. ;) Pride, tepidity, prayer, the sacraments were all covered with such thoroughness. It really does make me grateful to God for allowing me to take that best quarter ever. As a consequence of my newfound illumination, I will only be online on weekends, and then not very much. I've long known (and so have you, most probably) that I am much too attached to chatting, playing, and surfing online. For this reason alone it would be beneficial to give it up, but besides that, I still have a monumental amount of schoolwork to complete. Thanks be to God that I've at least finished religion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Colorado
No comments:
Post a Comment