April 02, 2003
Oh, no...rare fit of insane jealously just brought on by this post from Angele! I want a laptop. I think it's a weakness. However, I don't covet her laptop as in the Biblical, "thou shalt not covet" sense; I only wish I had one too. I wish everyone had a laptop and could be happily wired. Speaking of happily wired, I'm...not. Haha, I'm dismally languid. Plus, my fingers are bothering me. When they rub up against each other, it feels as if small crumbs were in between them, but that is only because my hands are dry. I ought to use lotion, but I don't like to because I just have to wash my hands all the time anyway because I go to the bathroom so often. You really didn't need to know that. I am in another one of my odd humours. It's a good thing I haven't any hairdye nearby, or I might just go dye my hair pink. After all, why not?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Colorado
No comments:
Post a Comment