April 17, 2003

I've been reading The New Faithful by Colleen Carroll lately, and I'm impressed with it. I wonder where she finds these people, though. I mean, I want to go to a Catholic college precisely so that I can find some people under 30 that share the same goals and values that I do. Outside of online friends, I know perhaps one person who fits that description.

My male readers can ignore the following part. I'm quite sure it will be completely uninteresting to them. ;&)

Yesterday, I was in the girls' department of Target, ostensibly looking for something for my little sisters, when I found a most remarkable garment: a hooded sweatshirt dress. I picked ou the largest size and thought to myself, "This would be perfect for a swim meet." The dress reaches to a few inches above the knee on me and is surprisingly cool for being made of 80-20 sweatshirt material. It's cute too, with capped sleeves, a zipper in front, and a hoodie-style pocket at waist-level. They had them in light gray and light pink; I chose gray. I think I may look a bit washed out in this shade of gray, but it's washed out in a good way. Anyway, the best thing about my new hoodie dress is the prece--only $6.48 in the clearance rack. I wish I had gotten a pink one too!

No comments:


Colorado