February 21, 2003
I've noticed that my blog seems really secular. Maybe I'm a hypocrite for always insisting that my faith is a huge part of my life. Maybe it's mostly wishful thinking when I say that. However, I'll tell you something that does get me praying: college admissions. In case I haven't mentioned this a million times, I am petrified by them. It keeps me awake at night, losing me precious sleep, to think that I might not get into TAC or to any college that I really want to attend. When I think of my Christendom application (the only one of my top three completed so far) I cross myself. I really do. However, I am going to start praying more. I've started saying the Angelus again, since I get up at 6. I definitely need God's help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Colorado
No comments:
Post a Comment