September 13, 2002

Something I Heard on NPR Today: We may be in recession, but the stores are still selling and the consumers are still buying. It's all good.

A Song to Which I Listened: Today, I listened to two very funny country songs, "Goin' Back to Texas" and "My Missus Never Misses A Thing". Check them out!

Sissi's Foibles: Hyper after an energetic swim practice, Sissi sings "The Muffin Man" at the top of her lungs while checking her email. She then bounces around, in typical Sissi fashion.

Today, I have been quite disgusted with "ultratraditionalists", in particular Mel Gibson. Sorry if I take it out on any other traditionalists I may know. However, I have to say that in general, it bothers me that people do not show the Holy Father the respect he deserves, even as a person. Let us remember, the Catechism (2477) states, "Respect for the reputation of persons forbids every attitude and word likely to cause them unjust injury. He becomes guilty...of calumny who, by remarks contrary to the truth, harms the reputation of others and gives occasion for false judgments concerning them." I just wanted to say that.

That said, I still want to go to TAC, oh so desparately.

A few days ago, I noticed this interesting tidbit from Mr. Vere. I enjoyed reading that article, and I thought I might just point it out for more attention here.

Since I'm on a linking spree, I'll link this handy HTML Entities Reference.

No comments:


Colorado