Today I was a really lazy, mean sort of person. I don't like myself much when I get like that. Anyway, it's harder than it might seem to lose weight! With all the food I ate yesterday (including a terribly rich alfredo sauce on paste), I gained back the one and a half pounds I'd lost. :) Oh well.
I am really at a loss of what to blog that anyone would want to know...oh, swimming! Today swim practice started up again. I was looking forward to a rigorous workout, but what I got was a rather annoying mess, because coach was called away to an emergency meeting and I had to make the swimmers in the advanced lanes do the sets he left me. Everyone (well, except Amber) is so darn lazy! So only after coach got back did I get to get in and swim. Even with the setback, I managed to do the entire workout, only around 3000 yards. I'd expected 5,000 at least! And then I went home and ate dinner too fast and got a stomach ache. That's all of today my tired brain can relate.
425
No comments:
Post a Comment