In an effort to make my blog more interesting, I'm going to start putting some compulsory sections on the top. The first couple that I can start today without too much trouble follow.
Something I Heard on NPR Today: President Bush doesn't mind that he might not have allies in his crusade against Sadaam Hussein, because he hasn't asked for anyone else's help yet.
A Song to Which I Listened: "Any Day Now"
So today was fairly boring. Three of my siblings went to the dentist with mom, and I stayed home. My dad and my littlest sister stayed home also. Dad works at home for now. As I turn to glance behind me, I notice that the sun is now setting behind our grove of trees, if it can be called such. Some of the trees are dead and dying. I'm looking for music again. Now my mom says to help with the kitchen. If this is realism, give me romanticism any day.
No comments:
Post a Comment