July 07, 2002

Yesterday I spilled water on my keyboard. I thought it was ok, because it continued to work, and I dried it with a blow-dryer. Later that night, however, it started to act very strange. We tried it again this morning and it was pretty obvious that I'd ruined a perfectly good Microsoft Internet Keyboard. :&\ I'm using my dad's, which is identical, but I still feel pretty bad about my poor keyboard. It didn't deserve that fate.

This was our first Sunday with our new priest, Fr. Kevin. He seems a nice man, white-haired but not that old, with a slightly affected way of speaking but very earnest. Plus, he seems to be more traditional than our previous priests, which is excellent. I'm happy about it.

After Mass, we went to Target and shopped. I got a skirt, a bra, and some panties, as well as my favorite chocolate indulgence--a Seattle Chocolate Dark Chocolate Espresso Truffle bar. Mmm, those are just too sinful and good. One bar is about two dollars (yes, extravagant) and comes notched into four bars. I had just one before dinner, but it cheered me up considerably. I don't know why, but I've been rather depressed this weekend. Perhaps it's because I haven't been able to get myself to really do anything. I've sat around, either on the computer or reading the aforementioned book, which is really depressing as well. Ah, tomorrow will be another, better, day. And next Saturday I will get myself to confession!

No comments:


Colorado