June 07, 2002

Hey, cool!



I am Charlie Brown

Which Peanuts Character Are You Quiz



Credit to Kathryn Lively for this funny little quiz. I dread saying it, but I've never been much of a Peanuts fan. Of course, they're funny little cartoons, but I never really cared for them much. Actually, I care for very few comics. I'd rather read. I just ate a piece of chocolate. Now I need to go to the "restroom", which I call a bathroom. Oh, as far as the singing dilemma of the previous blog, I have elected to sing! I really am just about ok-ish, and it won't hurt anything but my pride to sing. Really, Cat and Joe (who have taken over for us in the 11:30 Mass, which, btw, is the largest Mass our parish has) deserve a break, and it was tough of our choir just to pin the job on them. That's how I feel about it.

There are so many blogs! Everyone go blog-hopping; it's really a lot of fun. Ugh, I need a job...

No comments:


Colorado