June 06, 2002

Heehee...I have to mention that Tim's blog has been pretty amusing lately. Why is it that everyone's life is so much more interesting than mine. I am currently occupied a) jobhunting b) still doing regular-year schoolwork, though it is the summer c) procrastinating doing the first two things.

I just got a phone call. It was from a lady in our (currently disbanded) choir. I didn't tell you that whole story, but the day my dad quit the choir, it pretty much broke up. Now it seems Miguel's making an effort to get it back together. The problem is that he wants us to play Sunday, but it would only be I, Mary, and he. Mary has a pretty weak voice, and mine is not much better; we usually relied upon Maria, Mary's daughter, for the power to our vocal energy, but it was she who initiated the abovementioned dismantling of the choir. So I will have to think about this. I do enjoy singing, but especially since I'm just getting better from this thing (and I AM feeling much better) I don't want to...um...embarrass myself! It's a dilemma, indeed, though perhaps one interesting only to myself. Well, maybe it's interesting to Joe, since he will figure if I'm well enough to sing in Church I must be well enough to sing him a karaoke song as I have pledged. *sighs* Life is so complicated.

No comments:


Colorado