Darn, I made my page all long with that chat log. O:&)
Last night, Miguel wasn't at choir practice. He must still be on spring break vacation. Our keyboardist's husband took a spill, so she wasn't there either and we will likely have to play Sunday without her. Pray, if you will. Also, our choir "leader" (whom we are trying to quietly depose) has some severe chiropractic problem stemming from a deep tissue massage she had six weeks ago. She also needs prayers, but I suggest you pray that she stops doing ridiculous things like rearranging chairs when she seems about to collapse.
I wasn't fully kidding in that chat; I do need to go to confession today. I would go to the penance service, but as it happens it is at the exact same time as our choir practice, and we HAVE to be there to pick songs for Holy Thurs., Easter Sunday, and Divine Mercy Sunday. Don't want to let Joan (the leader) pick all of them! ;)
I downloaded some great belly dancing music off mp3.com. Search for "Children of Paradise" if you want some too. Another good band there, albeit in a totally different genre, is "Joy Electric". I only download music that is legal, so mp3.com is practically my homepage. Not really, though, because MSN search works pretty well so I just leave it as that.
No comments:
Post a Comment