February 17, 2002

I am still incapable of doing anything productive on weekends. I am not a good manager of time, especially my own. Therefore, I've spent the majority of this weekend loafing on the couch or computer chair. Yes, that was fun.

Of course, we did have Mass today. It was a Mass at which our choir sang and played. We're improving, I like to think, but we're still far from what would be a desirable choir. My sister said my microphone was too loud, which is mortifying. I like to think I have a pleasant singing voice. I should also mention that lying to myself is a cherished hobby of mine. However, it is worth mentioning that I lined both above and below my eyes with purple eyeliner, something that I rarely do.

Miguel was there, naturally.

He actually looked at me once or twice.

Then I spent the rest of the day watching Bye Bye Birdie, The Trouble with Angels, "Malcolm in the Middle", and the end of The Tenant of Wildfell Hall. I also indulged in dairy and eggy treats and foods, because it's Sunday--as Walker put it, it's a "mini-Easter". I like it.

I want to dance. You see a lot of personal pronouns in here, which I enjoy. It is a good break from schoolwork, in which only third person is allowed. The grader even got on my case for using "This writer finds" in a "formal" essay. Oh brother...

No comments:


Colorado