August 30, 2001

Well, we seem to have gotten the wrong video card today, so I might not be able to post the picture of the beautiful chocolate chip cookie bars, but the recipe has a link near it, so you can just look at that. Mine look different...smaller, more gooey, but the same general idea. They're just delicious. Anyway, I'm not too bummed about the video card, but my dad wants to get our scanner running so he can use it for bills or something, and we can't get it working until we have at least 256 colors, so now it's a priority for him. He's going to go get an old video card from his wide-body tower and see if it works on this, even though this is Windows 2000, so it probably won't--so he says. I'm stuffing my face on pasta leftover from the restaurant we went to for lunch. My dad was supposed to have lunch with a group of his programming friends, and I must say I was kind of looking forward to soaking up the geek atmosphere, but none of them showed so in the end it was just he and I, and our enormous servings of eggplant parmesan and spaghetti marinara, respectively. Well, he'll be back with the video card any second, so I had better get off.

No comments:


Colorado