August 29, 2001
Well, this is my new design, for now. The title is pretty much self-explanatory, I think. I've prematurely ended the 'kicking' theme because I now no longer do taekwondo, and must necessarily move on. Thus, the new layout. I'm going to put together a new, better theme as soon as possible, and I already have an idea for it, luckily. Right now, I'm baking something. If it turns out, I am going to take a picture of it and post a link to the recipe. Lately, I've been having some success in baking. Other than that, I'm going to start learning how to drive on Tuesday. I'm going to add the tagboard to this site before the day is over, with any luck. I feel like I'm gaining weight, which bothers me, so I'm going to have to find something to do for exercise. I like Pilates, so I will probably start doing that daily, if I can discipline myself to do it. I've been having some problems with discipline, unfortunately. It's been raining a lot here over the past few days, and it's still raining now. The temperature is lower, so that is good, and rain is always kind of cheerful. I'm feeling too pale, though. I think I'm going to go against my general principle and start 'laying out' mornings when it's sunny and warm again, just as a last ditch effort to get a good tan. It's kind of embarrassing to live in Texas and not get a good tan in the summer. Then again, I haven't gone places that are conducive to tanning, so I can't really expect to have one. I haven't even gotten to go to Schlitterbahn... There are so many things I need to do before I start on school again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Colorado
No comments:
Post a Comment