And do not lose heart, Sylvia. When confusion reigns, listen to the counsel of family and trusted friends, read and meditate on sacred scripture, and of course, pray. But the prayer that may work best is just to listen to the Lord. Get away from the noise of every day life and listen. I realize it is presumptuous of me to give you this advice, but it somehow seems right. God bless, Jim
7 comments:
Sylvia, just happened across your blog. I am offering up a prayer for you that the light of Christ will illuminate your way. God bless! Jim
Thank you for your prayers, Jim. I pray you will be rewarded for your kindness!
And do not lose heart, Sylvia. When confusion reigns, listen to the counsel of family and trusted friends, read and meditate on sacred scripture, and of course, pray. But the prayer that may work best is just to listen to the Lord. Get away from the noise of every day life and listen. I realize it is presumptuous of me to give you this advice, but it somehow seems right. God bless, Jim
Rest assured!
Sylvia, now I must ask for your prayers, as I am greatly troubled. Thank you. Jim
I will pray for you, Jim. I hope all is well for you.
Sylvia, thank you. Jim
Post a Comment