January 12, 2004

It is strange to think how much I've changed in the past year. I'm old. I'm eighteen now, and I'm ostensibly mature and necessarily responsible: I can control myself because I must control myself. Nevertheless, I don't do as good a job as I see I should. I'm going to do better this semester, and I'm not just saying that. Life is a very complicated game to play, but I think that I'm starting to get it, and to see that beginner's luck will not hold out forever. One thing I want for myself and for others around me is to be free of DRAMA. Drama is annoying; drama is my enemy. I refuse to make a big deal out of my own or other people's problems. There is no payoff in doing that. I figure if anything will get me through, it will be common sense and just a little finesse.

No comments:


Colorado