Today was a nice leisurely day. I only put in a few hours on reports, and then my friend picked me up and we went to the river. It was really nice. We just sat on these folding chairs she had and read, with the river flowing under us. I was afraid I got sunburned, but I didn't--just a very nice tan. Then, after staying there until around 5 p.m., we went to get dinner. We took the food (including wraps from a neat place, chips and dip, and chocolate) to her friend's house, because she had to dogsit. After her talkative friend left, we ate and watched Snatch. All and all it was a pretty nice, if not wonderfully virtuous or productive, afternoon and evening. I still hope to get my tagger working tonight. I am saying this so you will hold me to it. I ought to have it done by now.
--UPDATE-- Sorry, no tagger. I just can't figure it out. There are limits to my intelligence, especially after 11 p.m.
No comments:
Post a Comment