July 19, 2003

I've come to the conclusion that I love foreign languages! From praying the Rosary in Latin and Spanish (which before this week I could not have done) and attempting to do it in French, I now realize that the gift of tongues is something you can learn, with the help of the Holy Spirit, not just have thrust upon you. :-D

Yesterday night I had a really great time planning and talking with my parents about what we are going to do the next few months. I am so excited! I just know everything is going to be really wonderful, and I just have to stop and thank God and praise Him because there is no way I could ever hope to deserve all these blessings. I know everything's going to work out all right. Well...everything but one thing. Angele, we need to talk. *sigh* I still think I am clever enough to make anything happen, but one has to be realistic sometimes. Anyway, I'll email you.

Today looks like it's going to be a beautiful day! This next week looks like it's going to be an awesome week! This is indeed the day the Lord has made--why NOT rejoice and be glad in it?!

No comments:


Colorado