July 29, 2003

I've been feeling a bit strange lately, not quite cheery. I was fine up to...well, Sunday, I guess. I did reports yesterday and today, and I really feel like I'm in over my head. Well, that's an excuse. I had a nice big study plan laid out, and I am not following it either. It seems like I have no time, yet all I want to do is sit at the computer all the time. What I really need is exercise, or something. I am getting pretty pathetic. I hate talking about pathetic me. I want to be nice, cheery, fun, exciting me! Where did that me go? I don't want to be moody! I want to be super. I can *think* that I am, and maybe in a certain sense it's true. Ask me how I am and I may say, "Good!" Somehow, though, I don't truly feel that way. I feel...jumbled up.

No comments:


Colorado