The world is looking up today. I don't really know why. I like to think I'm not moody, but I suppose I have highs and lows with the best of them. The bad thing is my physical appearance. I've really got to start shaping up now, before college, because I don't want to be the campus slob. I'm not really a slob by nature, either, it's just that I'm lazy and don't like to take the trouble to beautify myself. Roni always looks a lot better than I do, and not just because she's taller and curvier and has the perfect shade of red hair. There's always some negative to occupy my mind. That's why if you get that good, hyper, fun feeling, you have to embrace it and make the most of it (within reason)--because negative thoughts are always lurking behind the corner trying to take it from you.
I can't wait to gooooooooo somewhere. Speaking of that, I'm going to be gone this weekend, so no blogs until Sunday night or Monday, probably.
No comments:
Post a Comment