On Saturday, I stayed at home and did as little work as possible. I did help clean a bit, and made meals that day, though. I watched television too. In fact, I watched a lot of TV. It must be so boring to read about how much I watched TV, so that's enough of that. I was very disappointed that Texas lost in their game to Syracuse, but considering that Syracuse ended up winning it all, I guess it's understandable.
Sunday was a typical Sunday for me. We went to church and sang (not very well this time, I'm afraid) and then afterwards my dad dropped me off at my friend's house, so that we could spend the rest of the day in fun, which we did. We went to the outlet mall in our town and shopped for a few hours. That was fun, and I worked up a good appetite, so then we went to a cute little store and got some ice cream. It is nice just to go out and have fun with a friend. We went back to her house to change into our swimsuits before going down to the river. Instead of swimming, we floated on rafts, which was very peaceful and relaxing. Then we went back to her place and ate pancakes for dinner. When I got home, I ate more and more! It's alarming how much I eat on Sundays in Lent. I don't mean to gorge, but somehow I can't help it. Anyway, I stayed up too late that night, I forget why.
Monday, yesterday, was a pretty typical, stupid day. I didn't do much at all in schoolwork. I read Wives and Daughters to my sister. We both went swimming, a fairly hard practice. At night, I ate, and read, and showered. Yeah, not much new to say there.
I'm out of time again! The reason I didn't get on right at 11 is because some insurance people were at our house and precluded me from doing so. How tiresome insurance people are.
No comments:
Post a Comment