March 01, 2003

I think perhaps a lot of people who know me online love me for being rational. However, they don't know how tiring it can be sometimes to be rational all the time! I love myself for being irrational when I want to be, and for not apologizing for it. Irrational behavior is dismissed as just weird or silly a lot of the time, but people don't know how stress-relieving it really can be. Whether you're depressed or jubilant, acting insane is always a good idea. Pouting and sulking around works well in the former case, whereas laughing a lot for seemingly no reason is my method of choice in the latter. In any case, this morning I feel pretty rational. I had an all right night's sleep, and this morning I am going to spend cleaning up my room, doing a bit of laundry, making some pizza dough, and possibly writing an essay and baking cookies. Can I do all this before 12? I'm not certain, but I will attempt it.

No comments:


Colorado