I feel like making a really deep post, like Katrina, but I have neither the means nor the (real) inclination to do so. It's so much easier to be shallow and material. Besides, I can relate what I've been up to, and why my last post was so down.
I spent most of yesterday on the computer, which is why I got a headache (and also why my back was uncomfortable--I have the worst computer posture). In addition, yesterday morning I went running for the first time in a long time, so my body was adjusting to that. As for my head being itchy, I think it might have gotten slightly sunburned on the run; my skin is very sensitive to the sun. My eyes definitely got irritated on the run, as I ran with contacts in a pretty stiff, cold wind. I will not tell you what the rotten smell was. However, I will tell you that I did both eat something and nap after I posted that, the former having disastrous results. I ate a fruit roll-up type of thing, only a natural one with no preservatives, which my father had given me on Valentine's Day. I had opened it and tasted a bit then, finding it not too tasty. I left it in my room until yesterday, when I made the misguided decision to eat it. I immediately became very nauseated. Somehow, though, it didn't connect in my mind that the fruit thing was the reason for it. In any case, it probably wouldn't have mattered much if I had realized it. I just tried to get my mind off my stomach. I took a nap, maybe two. I got online and chatted for a while. I guess overall I was nauseated for about 4 or 5 hours before finally, well, my stomach cleared itself of the toxins, as Tam put it. Then I couldn't eat dinner, so I went to bed early.
Today has been a much better day. The beginning of it was much like the beginning of yesterday: I woke up at 6, did my morning stretch, picked up my room a teeny bit, and got online until 7. At 7, I went for my run, and when I came back I took a shower and then ate breakfast. I've spent most of today working on schoolwork and posting on Onerock, but I also had a very nice lunch and listened to some cool music. Another nice thing is that I got a call from Ave Maria College and an email from Walker. I like to be contacted. Now, I think I'm going to work a little more, maybe do some laundry, and then fry up some eggrolls for my mom. I always did like Tuesdays.
No comments:
Post a Comment