January 17, 2003
Here are some unorganized thoughts: I'm going to put news on here. No more of these fluffy, dumb quizzes, people need to see news. I will try to put my own spin on it, maybe with a facts/opinion deal so that it won't be "boring" news. I'll also try to make it international. I think that people, including myself, need to try to see the big picture. I'm too uneducated and scatterbrained, really, to have a perfectly clear picture of what the ideal world should be, but at least I have some ideas, and I certainly know what it isn't. However, I think that people tend to get caught up in issues, dealing with them in kind of a bubble, when in actuality everything in the world is related. The issue of Iraq, for instance, is related to economic issues, social prejudice, and countless other things which I haven't exactly worked out. I'm going to try to start with small bits of news, though, and work my way up. For instance, the killing of a million men in Nigeria. This is small news? Well, apparently it is here, so I think I'm going to start my news initiative by trying to make "insignificant" foreign news more accessible to my reading public, small as I know it is. I have to do it later, though, because I have schoolwork this morning. Anyway, I'm hoping this will make my blog less boring, stupid, and pointless. :&)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Colorado
No comments:
Post a Comment