November 07, 2002

Something I Heard on NPR: They're lowering interest rates by half a percent. That makes the rate 1.25%! Man, that's low...

I'm cutting back on Internet. Again. I have some ideas for 'net things, though, so it's kind of annoying to be limited. It's kind of good too, though. In fact, it's really good! It makes me feel human.

Here are some of my ideas: send Christmas cards to my online friends, bring back the Macarena (hey, it could happen), have an old stuff giveaway on my site, download all the new tunes on MP3.com, finish some debates I've started, get on Onerock more, and update my 'About Me' page like Mary wanted.

My time's running out, so I'd better get cracking.

Oh, as a final note, today I listened to "I Need You" by Lee Ann Womack and "I'm Gonna Getcha Good" by Shania Twain. I liked both songs, but they're not country songs. They're really pop/rock tunes. Why don't they just admit that to themselves and move on?

No comments:


Colorado