Something I heard on NPR Today: Tropical Storm Fay comes in today.
A Song to Which I Listened: "Come Monday"
Sissi's Foibles: Today at practice I chewed my sister out for slacking off during our last set. I really don't enjoy being disagreeable, belligerent, rude, obnoxious and pedantic, but I sometimes feel that I come across as all those things, even at once. On the other hand, I like being outspoken when I can be, because I think I'm actually a fairly shy person at heart, but I like for people to agree with me. That's the thing. I was just thinking, it's probably a very stupid tactic to try to argue people into agreeing with me, because I know that when I argue with other people, it makes me want to stick stubbornly to my own opinion even more. However, I was right with my sister; she was being quite lazy.
Venus and Serena won today, so I can look forward to another Grand Slam All-Williams Final this weekend. I am very tired. I'm just finishing the end of the part of what I wrote that I can remember. That makes no sense, until I tell you that up to the point about Venus and Serena I had been retyping a post that I lost with a fell click of the mouse. I don't mind, though. It's not like this one was a really long, interesting, or important one, anyway. Oh, I remember one more sentence, my last: I think it's going to be a rainy, lazy, food-filled weekend. That also reminds me of the sentence before, which was that I'm going to look for a pancake recipe for tomorrow now. So I will.
No comments:
Post a Comment