According to this...
According to the Red Book of Westmarch,
In Middle-earth, Sissi was a
Forgotten Spawn of Ungoliant
Elven Name Possibilities for Sissi
The root name suitable for feminine and masculine is:
calensanga
Another masculine version is:
calensangaion
More feminine versions are:
calensangaiel
calensangaien
calensangawen
Hobbit lad name for Sissi:
Merry Hedgeworth from Haysend
Hobbit lass name for Sissi:
Daisy Hedgeworth from Haysend
Dwarven Name for Sissi:
Perin Rockmouth
This name is for both genders.
Orkish Name for Sissi:
Maushásh the Sleek
This name is for both genders.
Wasn't that cool? I enjoyed it much. All you have to do is enter your name here to get yours. :)
I waxed my legs again this morning. Good tip: to reduce the inflammation, apply extra-virgin olive oil. Of course, your legs will be oily the rest of the day, as mine are now.
Tomorrow I may go to Schlitterbahn. I have to call my friend first, though.
Yesterday I made forbidden fudge. It wasn't really fudge, actually, not the way most Americans think of it. It was this sugary, buttery thing resembling pecan pralines with no pecans in it. It was (and is, for I've hidden it in the fridge) quite good. Why is it forbidden? Well, my dad seems bent on depriving us of anything unhealthy and yet nice. It's a good thing he doesn't think Schlitterbahn is unhealthy, and I'm actually surprised I get to go. I may not if he were to read this, but he won't.
I must get back to schoolwork. I have to go run errands and go to choir practice tonight as well. Plus, my dad wants me to tell him what I've been doing in school. *cringe*
No comments:
Post a Comment