June 12, 2002

Why guys don't wax their legs...



Yes, it hurt, but of course not that much. It was definitely worth it because now I have waxed legs! The bottom half, at least...Can't say I'm looking forward to doing the top half, but they will have to be done eventually. This is strikingly similar to airing one's dirty laundry in public, but I do not care a whit. You have a RIGHT to know that I have waxed my legs! BTW, the red bumps are perfectly normal and will go away in time. I just can't let them be exposed to sunlight, or they will get even more irritated and perhaps badly burned. This is just a caution given me--I don't know from firsthand experience.

In other news, maybe I will get my contacts soon! Then again, maybe not. Maybe I will see Moulin Rouge today. One can only hope. Speaking of hope, I hope you are not too horrified not to come back, or to tag my tagger. Tag it! See below...

No comments:


Colorado