June 19, 2002

Oh, I forgot to tell you something vital and interesting in my life: Now I have to get up every morning at 5:39 AM and stand on my head.

This is not the full story, naturally. How it started was my dad said I needed to get up early, do some stretches and get the blood flowing to my brain. The best way he knew to make blood flow to my brain was to make me stand on my head. I'm just learning how, and it is NOT easy! I can't get out of it right and I've been close, several times, to hurting my neck. I need to be more careful. Anyway, after that I'm supposed to get started on schoolwork. I'm trying to focus only on schoolwork, but it's very hard to do so.

Besides that, I have been well. I've been eating too much, though, considering I do no exercise but that morning yoga and headstand I mentioned. It gets the blood flowing but it hardly gets the calories burning. Luckily all our chocolate cake is gone. I need to think better. Think, think, think...

No comments:


Colorado