Finally the proof to confirm what I've known all along: National Science Foundation: Science Hard. :-D J/K, of course...
In other news, today I was completely humiliated singing at church. I consoled myself with the reflection that a little humiliation is probably healthy, and what doesn't kill you will make you stronger, and other such #$%@.
Of course, I didn't swear. I never swear...on Sunday.
My hair looks all right today, and so does my face. The only thing is...ach, still the legs. It's always the legs. Legs take a lot of maintenance! Guys have it easy in that respect. On the other hand, I would NOT want to have to shave my face every day...
Still, a face is smaller than legs.
Today I plan to continue doing nothing at all useful, and I may even have some chocolate. I should write some emails, that way people will email me back, but I sometimes think it's not worth the trouble. I mean, very few people are truly amusing enough to make it worthwhile to write to them. Besides, I am lazy.
Last night, I was home alone, and my sister had comandeered the computer. (Hey! She's younger than me!) I was completely at a loss for what to do. I would have prank-called all of my online friends whose phone numbers I had written down except for two things: 1) I had no phone card 2) I don't know how to do prank calls. So...consider yourselves lucky!
I feel I may never see The Importance of Being Earnest. This is probably an erroneous conclusion, but in fact it is not a conclusion. The operative word is 'feel'.
I think people ought to spend more time entertaining me. I am not one of those people who are very easily amused, but certain things amuse me muchly. I don't know why people think that THEY ought to be amused. Besides that, I do amuse others, I know I do! I have paid my debt to the vault of amusement; I am just waiting for the dividends to come back.
This is probably quite enough for now. Now I will go be bored someplace else.
No comments:
Post a Comment