May 17, 2002

Ok, so I've kind of been avoiding blogging. Here's a link to break the ice: Dictionaraoke...

I am going to watch The Godfather and stuff myself with junk food soon. Today I sat around, read, watched tv, did other stuff, and went to choir practice. I had to throw that "other stuff" in for mysterious effect, although it's really no mystery. But anything's a mystery if you don't know about it. Roni is watching Corky Romano; I am not so starved for entertainment that I have to resort to that--I'm still enjoying my Dictionaraoke. My hair is wind-blown from driving in the car with the windows down and the sunroof open. It was such a nice night, though, probably still is. Cool front coming through, rain possible, but not likely at least until later in the evening. Didn't I sound just like a weatherman there? Of course not, because you can't hear me. Well, I'm going to go, but be assured that I am well and crazy, as usual. Love and kisses (though in all probability I neither love you nor would consider kissing you),

Sissi

No comments:


Colorado