May 01, 2002
Oh, I forgot to say yesterday that I didn't get into the lifeguard class. It was full. So...bummer. I guess I'll have to get a job in retail, not exactly a terrible calamity, since at least stores are air conditioned. I'll have to start looking soon, to get a jump on the public school kids. I haven't eaten a bite all day, nor do I plan to. Today is juice day. I think it is quite healthy to take a break from solid food once in a while and give my body a chance to catch up on digestion. Or something. Plus, I had too much ice cream last weekend. I forgot to mention it, but on the way back from South Padre I had a Chocolate Xtreme Blizzard from Dairy Queen. It is one of those things you try once, but never again after you learn your lesson. The Spurs play tonight. I am worried that they might not win without Tim Duncan, but I think they definitely have a shot. The main problem will be to control Vin Baker, I think, since Tony Parker has proved he can play Gary Payton. All of the Spurs will have to play their absolute best tonight, though--something I don't think they're in the habit of doing. Tony Parker is on my desktop; he is my background. I have to say I like that French guy...he's so talented and so quick, and plus, he's a Spur. I think that's all I have to say for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Colorado
No comments:
Post a Comment