Ok, everyone, here’s the deal: I can’t chat anymore on weekdays. My parents have called this decision “voluntary” abstinence from chatting. I can also only chat one hour per day on the weekend. This is a major cutback from my normal habits, as I’m sure you know. It also seems barbaric and cruel and all those things, but I’m not the groveling type so I just have to abide by the new rule. If I don’t, in fact, then it becomes “involuntary”—I will not be allowed on my computer at all until I finish the 11th grade. Since I am now just finishing the second quarter, you can see how undesirable this alternative is. Therefore, you will probably not be seeing me in the chat as much for now, until (and if) my parents decide to relax the rules again. Luckily for me, they didn’t think to restrict my access to message boards, so I will try to stay active on those. One good thing that comes out of this is that I won’t have to go to the library so much anymore. Obviously, it’s also good that I will get more done because I won’t be so distracted by chatting! So that’s all for now.
P.S. I would not at all object to people emailing me to keep in touch. :&)
No comments:
Post a Comment