April 01, 2002
I feel a little sick. Obviously the best way to come out of a fast is not to immediately start eating a whole lot of rich and starchy foods, but that's exactly what I did (and am continuing to do). It's just so hard to have self-discipline unless you tell yourself it's for God. So I tried everything, from the potato ham bake (which I, foolishly, prepared myself) to the potato salad. And I do not feel quite well. I think Walker's right in that Waddle Day is a time in which to call in your friends Mylanta and Pepto Bismol, but I'm rather friendless in that regard. One good thing I've done is I've done a nice big workout this morning, which made me feel better at the time. In fact, I felt fine...until lunch. Then we got out all the leftovers and the rest is history. But on second thought it probably wasn't the leftovers that did it, but the candy and cookies that I ate afterwards, while listening to my dad lecture on piracy. When you read that, you probably don't immediately imagine that I'm the one arguing against piracy while my dad is totally against the concept of intellectual property in the first place. It's kind of funny how that works. I haven't done a thing to my schoolwork today. I really should, because I don't think there's anything wrong with my mind. Just my tummy... :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Colorado
No comments:
Post a Comment