The exercises you do in March will determine how you look in a swimsuit in May.
The schoolwork you do in March will determine how much you have left to do in May.
The studying you do in March will determine how well you do on standardized tests in May.
The sleep you get in March will determine how large the circles under your eyes will be in May.
The Undereye Circle Removal Project
I have had an epiphany! I've discovered the wonderful feeling of getting a full eight-hour night of sleep. It made me wonder...if I go on in this manner, will the circles under my eyes eventually go away? This is a mystery I am willing to get to the bottom of, to use a hackneyed term. In any case, I am not going to be staying up late to chat any longer. I am now posting a schedule of my intended chat times, so that you all will know when to contact me.
Sissi's Official Weekday Chat Schedule
(All times are central time)
8:30-9:00 AM
12:00-12:30 PM
3:00-4:00 PM
7:30-8:30 PM
This schedule may change upon discovery of new information, so I will probably have to edit it in the future. You may notice that the total will be exactly 3 hours of chatting per day. This may seem like an unrealistically low figure, but with your help I believe I can stick to it. Therefore, if you see me online outside of my set boundaries, feel free to chastise me. I know this will be difficult for you as well, since you all dearly enjoy conversing with such an erudite and intelligent person as I am, but in this season of Lent, I believe we are all prepared to make a few sacrifices. I certainly am. :&)
No comments:
Post a Comment