March 08, 2002

The day in which everything breaks.

Today, everything's broken! Well, it was anyway. Our well pump went out, so my dad and my uncle are working quickly to replace it as I type. Obviously, this means that we are running short of water, quite a predicament. And up until a few moments ago, my internet didn't work! This, needless to say, was the worse calamity of the two. Nevertheless, I with the help of my dear old dad, was able to fix the problem, although I couldn't for the life of me tell you what it was. I'm wearing a nice new blue t-shirt, but my sister tried viciously to break it as well! She stabbed me with a pencil. Don't worry, I and the shirt are doing fine.

I'm staying home from the library today. The reason for this is partly because dad is too busy (and frantic) to take me and partly because I didn't really want to go anyway. These are the things I've done today: got up (from my nice, warm bed) at 6:04 am, tried out this new belly dancing workout we got yesterday (fun, but really hard!), gone running with my mom (never again...), taken a hasty shower (before they removed the pump, of course), watched the end of the old Little Women movie (it was very hokey, imho), put on my new makeup (also purchased yesterday), helped mom heat up and eat lunch (which consisted of beans, rice, and salad for me), and fixed our internet problem. If there were too many parentheses in that sentence, too bad! :&D

Things still left to do today include doing some schoolwork (very doubtful), practicing singing (very necessary), going to choir practice, and getting more sleep. I'm also trying to cut back on parentheses (again, very doubtful). I wish I could get someone to take a picture of me because I really look quite good, aside from the enormous pimple on my forehead (handily covered with concealer).

No comments:


Colorado