Alas, I was going so well--on a roll--but I lost it by not posting yesterday. :&P I'm using my characteristic smiley (with the & sign) less and less now. The main reason is that if you use just regular ones, they show up in Trillian as cute faces. I can be so shallow sometimes...
Today I skipped my workout for the second time this week. That is, I slept in until 7 and didn't have time to do it. Well, I don't really care! :P Actually, i feel bad for not doing it, because I really do need the workout if I'm going to spend the entire day sitting on my rear at the library. Speaking of sitting on my rear, my mom is making me get up from the computer so bye!
Things to Do
-Break habit of not looking people in the eyes when talking to them
-Learn calculus
-Find out what my new year's resolutions were and try to keep them
-Figure out what programming language to learn and learn it
-Talk on the phone more
-Finish second quarter
No comments:
Post a Comment