February 26, 2002

A note on this blog

This blogger is my mind at home. When I take my mind out in public, whether in public speaking, posting on message boards, or writing essays, I take care to make sure that it seems informed, rational, grammatical, etc. However, here my mind is at home and allowed to relax. I don't worry about whether my English is perfect or whether my opinions are correct, necessarily. Of course I must to an extent, because this is online, but not to the extent that I really dilute much of what I'm thinking. I don't think many profane things anyway, at all. Just the other minute I was thinking that I actually look okay in the color lavender: not good, but okay. I admit that I don't tolerate bad spelling in this blog, though. Bad spelling is inappropriate in all situations. I also try to leave out those thoughts of mine which are not exactly fit for public consumption, those which I shouldn't have in the first place. They are rightfully banished. That is all for today. I am staying at home from the library because it is too cold to go out, much to the chagrin of my father who does not feel the same way.

No comments:


Colorado